Once events from the Main Page are past, move them here. (And feel free to retroactively add activities here!)
- Monday, Dec 6 at 8:30 : Lukasz climbing The Nose slideshow and pizza. We had 23 people in attendance: good talk!
- Tuesday, November 23, 6PM. "The Kid Who Climbed Everest" in the Beckman Inst. Auditorium. Jordan Romero, the youngest person to summit Everest, speaks. Free for Caltech affiliates ($5 donation suggested), $10 general admission. 140-150 people attended, including many children and people from outside Caltech and/or the CAC.
- Saturday, November 13, all day. Crack climbing clinic with Bob Gaines' Vertical Adventures, held in Joshua Tree. We had 13 participants, and they all paid (so no cost to the club). Our guides were the two Tonys, Erik, and Dave. Feedback was positive. Event was organized by Pratyush. We camped Friday night at the SCMA site in the Sheep Pass campsite, then climbed all day Saturday.
- Wednesday, November 10, 7:30 PM at the bouldering cave: route-setting party. Kai Zinn brought refreshments and pizza! About 16 people showed up.
- Monday, November 8, 7 to 10 PM at the Caltech Y: first ever Caltech gear exchange.
- Wednesday, November 3, 7:30 PM, Art in Nature talk by Floris van Breugel, Beckman Institute Auditorium. Followed by a reception (with refreshments) and art viewing at Chandler.
- October 8 (7:45pm) was the premiere of Deeper at Cinespace in Hollywood. Jeremy Jones was in attendance himself. This may be the most intense backcountry snowboarding film ever created.
- Wed, October 6 at 8 PM - Slideshow 2010, our premier social event of the year. Attendance and photos were great!
- Saturday, September 25, 2010, 2-5pm - Club Fair.
- September 8, 2010 - Pizza and movie night, including viewing of Dosage 4! Central Rec Room, 6 PM. RSVP to Greg Huey at DO NOT PUT EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE CLEAR ON WEBPAGES
- September 1, 2010 - Wiki Goes Live (entire alpine club invited to read and contribute) !
- July 9, 2010 - Wiki Beta Launched!
- Winter Mountaineering Trip 2010 in March